Acceptable Use Policy
The acceptable use policy which contains the terms
set between smart winners lottery online and the users also governs your access of our
lottery online website smart-winners.com . It is applicable on all users and visitors
of our site.
The use of our site by anyone implies that they
agree to abide by the policies described in the acceptable use policy,
which also supplements our terms of lottery online website use.
smart-winners.com is operated under company Smart
Tech which is registered
in uk, our registered office at:
64 New Cavendish Street,London,W1G 8TB
Our main trading address is 13 Freeland Park,Wareham Road,Poole,Dorset,BH16 6FH,UK
There are certain lawful prohibitions on the
use of our lottery online website by any user or visitor which must be followed. You
may not use our site:
- If you are under the age of 18
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload
any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs,
keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or
similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any
computer software or hardware.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any
unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any
other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any
part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of
lottery online website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- interactive services.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Bulletin boards
- Online games
- Chat rooms
Before offering any interactive service, we would
provide a clear notification to you about the nature of services
offered, if it has been moderated and in what respect (Including whether
it is human or technical).
Any possible risks associated with the interactive
services will be analysed by our team in case of use of those services
by users (who can be children) or third parties and we will decide in
each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant
service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those
We are under no obligation to monitor, oversee or
moderate any interactive service we provide on our site and our
liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive
service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether
the service is moderated or not, is expressly exclude.
In matters where we choose to moderate interactive
services , we would provide you with the means of contacting the
moderator, in cases of difficulty.
Standards for content on site
The content standards given here apply to every
material which you contribute or post to any interactive services. You
must follow the standards to the word, in order to avoid any
Material Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Material Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal activity
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Termination and Suspension
Any issue of non-compliance with acceptable policy
would be determined by smart winners at their discretion. Smart winners
may take any action as they deem fit for the purpose.
Your use of our services is dependent on the
fact that you have followed our acceptable use policy. Any breach of
that policy may result in our taking all or any of the following
- Issue of a warning to you
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement
of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to,
reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
Acceptable use policy can be subjected to certain
amendments time to time. We expect users to check our lottery online website for any
notice related to these changes, as they may be legally binding on you.
Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also
be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.